Customer comparison shopping is inevitable online.
With the likes of Amazon and other major retailers doing everything they can to steal your customers through pricing-cutting and comparison shopping you need to pull out all the stops to keep your customers loyal.
T. J. Gentle and Andrew Scarbrough are co-founders of PriceWaiter, a tool that allows ecommerce companies to keep more customers by providing simple and private price negotiations for online stores.
T.J. is also the President & CEO of SmartFurniture, the pioneer of the Design on Demand Platform, which empowers customers to design and customize furniture.
Personalization in all aspects of the online buying experience is now one of the most talked about topics in ecommerce, and T.J. and Andrew are going to share how they’ve been able to 5x their sales thanks to their focus on customer personalization using the PriceWaiter tool.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- Creating the benefits of a brick and mortar sales person online
- Eliminate price comparison shopping once and for all
- How to get around the nuances of minimum advertised pricing
- Selling in a true one to one way online
Links / Resources
- TJ Gentle’s Twitter
- Andrew Scarbrough’s Twitter
- PriceWaiter.com (Get 60 Days of Premium Service Free by Mentioning this Podcast)
- SmartFurniture’s “Furniture Genius” Tool
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously a we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!