The man who stops advertising to save money is the man who stops the clock to save time.
If you’re not driving more ecommerce sales with Facebook, you should be. If you are using Facebook to drive sales, you can do it better than what you’re doing now.
Facebook advertising has been responsible for producing 2x, 3x, 4x even 10x returns on adspend for some of our clients. Most of the credit can go to Facebook advertising expert and friend, Andrew Foxwell.
Foxwell (we call him Foxy!) is one of the most revered Facebook marketers today. He has worked with 8 figure+ businesses, a U.S. Congressman, our clients, and even us.
This is episode is part one in a 2-part series that will teach you how to drive more ecommerce sales with Facebook. Part one is an overview of Facebook advertising and what’s possible. We then lay the foundation to becoming successful. In part two we’ll dig in a bit deeper and show you how to sell for results with Facebook advertising.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- Why you need to be using Facebook advertising for ecommerce.
- The biggest obstacles to Facebook marketing success and how to avoid them.
- How to get 3x, 4x, 5x and up to 10x return on adspend with Facebook Advertising
- The first thing you need to do (or optimize) to succeed in driving more ecommerce sales with Facebook.
Links / Resources
- Facebook Advertising for Ecommerce Quick Start Guide
- Foxwell Digital
- Andrew on Twitter
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously and we’re very grateful for them. We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.