127: 5 Ways To Maximize Your Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
Posted by October 26, 2017on
The holiday season is almost upon us — do you want to maximize sales while minimizing stress?
Are you ready to learn tips and tricks for standing out during this highly competitive time? If so, this is the episode for you.
Andrew and I share the top five things you must do to prepare for a successful holiday season. Find out the best email marketing schedule for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, when to start (hint: it’s probably earlier than you might think) and which customers to direct your messages to. And, learn how to make the most of your VIP relationships by giving them something special, and locking in high-quality sales before Black Friday hits.
Preparation is key this time of year, so get ready to learn how to make this your best holiday season yet.
- 2:45 – The first thing you want to do to prepare for Black Friday/Cyber Monday
- 5:19 – How planning multiple offers for Facebook and Instagram might not be so easy
- 9:49 – Maximize your touch points by synchronizing your email & Facebook messaging
- 12:04 – Running through a sample Black Friday email campaign and how not to overwhelm potential buyers
- 15:22 – How to dial in your advertising the two weeks leading up to Black Friday
- 16:50 – Why prospecting before the holidays is so difficult, costly and not a great idea
- 21:12 – Here is the ad creative that Deirdre Kelly is still most surprised by and why you should still be using it
- 18:44 – Austin’s Black Friday Tip #5: Reward your loyal customers
- 23:28 – How to segment your email list and incentivize your customers
Links and Resources:
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business