135: [Case Study] How Messenger Ads Are Driving Real Revenue w/ Mark Arruda
Posted by March 8, 2018on
Are you currently advertising on Facebook, and unsure what next steps to take to start scaling your business?
Do you ever wonder whether other entrepreneurs actually see success after listening to our podcast and attending our Intensives? We know talk is cheap, which is why we invited one of our listeners to join us today to share what he’s learned, and implemented, after working with us.
Mark Arruda, owner and CEO of Constantly Varied Gear, is a long-time podcast listener and previous attendee of both the Email and Facebook Intensives. He joins Andrew and Gracie Foxwell to chat about Facebook advertising, including how he’s using Facebook messenger ads to get people into his sales funnel and make conversions, the creative way he’s developing lookalike audiences to expand reach and scale, and his favorite tip from the Facebook Intensive that’s driving major engagement and social proof.
- 3:40 How to use what Mark calls an “interest-based” lookalike
- 7:00 This one tip from the intensive is like social proofing on steroids, plus Austin’s power-up move at 9:50
- 10:45 Why you should be testing bid optimization to capture the most relevant results
- 11:30 How segmenting your lookalike audiences may be beneficial to your brand’s success
- 13:15 If you’re running dynamic product ads, this is why you should also be doing a broad match DPA
- 16:40 An inside look at what Constantly Varied Gear’s Facebook Messenger ad chat flow looks like
- 21:24 Testing with messenger bots doesn’t need to be scary or too expensive
- 24:25 The creative ad types working for Constantly Varied Gear that you can test too
Links and Resources:
33 Tools & Apps The Fastest-Growing Brands Are Using Right Now
Enter your email to access this list of killer tools for scaling up your ecommerce business