142: 4 New Strategies to Drive Increased Revenue From Facebook Ads
Posted by May 10, 2018on
Do you want to be ahead of the curve when it comes to testing new Facebook advertising strategies? Then this episode is for you.
We’re always looking for ways to increase Facebook ad performance and drive more revenue, and this week Andrew shares four things he recently learned that are having a big impact on his clients.
We cover how to use value bid optimization to target not only the people most likely to convert, but also the people who are most likely to give you highest return on ad spend, the importance of experimenting with your bidding windows within conversion campaigns, how to set up better social proofing tied to your product catalog ads, and how to review your customer lifetime value within Facebook analytics in order to test the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- 3:18 The value of ROAS optimization and why you might just want to give it a chance.
- 6:20 When you should be adjusting your bidding window to increase scaling opportunities.
- 8:45 Why tagging a product AND social proofing your ads is a double dose for success.
- 10:55 Facebook’s Lifetime Value analytics and how this data is a game changer for growing the value of your customers over time.
- 13:54 The key formula for growing your business in ecommerce.
- 14:13 How you can test a few of Andrew’s findings on email as well.
Links and Resources:
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business