132: Email & Facebook Marketing Predictions for 2018
Posted by January 14, 2018on
Happy 2018! We’re back — and we’ve got something special for you.
Last week Andrew Foxwell and I hosted a Facebook Live where we talked about our email and Facebook marketing predictions for 2018.
Email marketing is alive and well, but there’s one email opt-in technique that needs to be put to bed once and for all — are you using it on your site? There’s been a ton of hype around Facebook Messenger, but it has yet to live up to it — will 2018 be its year?
Tune in to hear what we think will change and what will stay the same this year, and what you need to do to keep up with the ever-evolving world of online marketing.
- 2:00 How product integrations opportunities will increase with broad match Facebook ads
- 4:15 Staying competitive with segmentation as email open rates continue to decrease
- 5:40 The expansion of Facebook Analytics: the journey from Like to purchase
- 7:20 Connecting with cart abandoners through Facebook Messenger & Messenger bots
- 10:00 Continued integration and expansion of Instagram opportunities for advertisers
- 13:30 Email is far from dead — it continues to be a top 3 sales driver
- 14:30 Spin-to-win: why it’s likely ruining the quality of your email list
- 16:40 Advertising in Facebook Groups and other sub-communities
- 17:50 Expansion of bidding optimization – Facebook will help you reach your MVPs
- 19:07 Chat bots become better at lead capture and finding your best leads for you
- 23:30 Set yourself up to make 2018 your most profitable year yet by attending the Facebook or Email Marketing Intensive
Links and Resources:
The “Perfect Popup” Template
Discover 7 Ways to Capture More Emails Without Giving Away Discounts