128: The Ecommerce Highlight Reel: The Best of 2017
Posted by November 9, 2017on
You want the cream of the crop, the best of the best, the bee’s knees if you will. We’ve got you.
Everyone knows the right idea at the right time can have a huge impact on your business. In this episode, we deliver our favorite and most actionable segments of the last year in a bite-sized format you can put right to work.
You’ll discover the best way to start Influencer Marketing with Chase Fisher of Blenders Eyewear. You’ll explore the mysterious concept of Kickstarter “Super Backers” with Jeff Sheldon from Ugmonk. You’ll learn how to work less and make more with Tyler Sullivan of Bombtech. And last but not least, you’ll dive into a segment about “social proofing” your ads with Deidre Kelly.
- 6:06 Outlining strategies to grow your brand with influencers…the tools
- 10:11 How to track influencer marketing
- 13:29 Discovering “Super Backers” and their value on Kickstarter
- 16:25 How much time you should commit to your Kickstarter video
- 20:15 How to set up Social Proof on your Facebook Ads
- 23:00 Facebook placements and where you should be putting your ads
- 27:39 How you can improve your business by finding the things you’re not good at
- 30:00 Grow your Ecommerce business: Eliminate the options
Links and Resources:
- 119: [Case Study] The Science of Influence: How To Double Your Business Using Instagram
- Sum Digital
- Search Engine Journal
- Social Media Examiner
- 126: The Big Facebook Advertising Episode for Q4: Part 2
The “Perfect Popup” Template
Discover 7 Ways to Capture More Emails Without Being Annoying or Douchy