Here’s the deal with Dynamic Product Ads or “DPAs” as you might know them. Everyone is using them and they work well, but as you’ll learn in today’s episode, the effectiveness of DPAs can create some unique problems for ad buyers.
For example, you might have a DPA with a high return on ad spend and a low relevance score. Meaning it’s driving sales but people are indicating they don’t want to see it. How confusing is that!?
In this episode, you’ll learn how to tweak your DPAs for top performance. We’ll talk about managing frequency, bidding, copywriting, and why you need to be thinking about your prospecting traffic. It’s a bit technical but if you’re running these ads (or want to) you’ll get a ton out of this episode. Enjoy!
- 6:10 The biggest error in how most brands are structuring their DPAs.
- 8:05 Why turning up the spend on your successful DPAs may actually be killing your audience.
- 9:25 How to structure your DPA budgets so your ad frequencies don’t skyrocket.
- 11:06 Why you need to watch your DPAs over time and the key things you should be watching for.
- 12:12 How changing copy of DPAs, even your top performers, on a weekly basis can increase results.
- 14:00 The step-by-step process you should take to improve your DPAs.