126: The Big Facebook Advertising Episode for Q4: Part 2
Posted by October 12, 2017on
Do you want to know the secret formula for creating high converting Facebook ads?
Are you ready to make video ads work for you? Then get ready for part 2 of our big Facebook advertising episode.
Molly McCarty returns to share her plans for making Q4 a success despite high CPCs and CPMs. Deirdre Kelly joins us to talk about value-based optimization and what you need to know about this offering to ensure you get the most out of it for your clients. Deirdre also shares one of her secrets to creating great lookalike audiences – Klaviyo integration.
Klaviyo is one of our favorite tools – if you’re interested in a free trial, you can sign-up via this link.
Did you miss Part 1 of our big Facebook advertising episode? Check it out here!
- 2:50 – Molly sets the record straight on what creative converts the best.
- 5:42 – What the “gurus” are saying is great right now, but actually isn’t working.
- 7:38 – What your Facebook video needs to do in :15 or less
- 8:04 – Why strong creative and this seed audience will be mega important to your Q4 strategy
- 12:30 – How Broad Match DPAs are helping change the Facebook game
- 16:30 – Facebook is only getting smarter. Here’s how you can set your Broad Match DPAs up the right way
- 21:12 – Here is the ad creative that Deirdre Kelly is still most surprised by and why you should still be using it
- 25:15 – Why consolidation with your ad sets works and how to do it
- 30:35 – If you’re a summer focused brand, here’s how you can compete in Q4
Links and Resources:
The “Perfect Popup” Template
Discover 7 Ways to Capture More Emails Without Giving Away Discounts