110: The Inevitable Entrepreneur: Building Multi-Million Dollar Businesses After 40
Posted by September 8, 2016on
How do you know when to keep moving forward on your current venture or business and are you prepared for the growth? When is it time to be done? Sell the business or just walk away?
Key Takeaways from the Show
- Why Buck believes in doing everything to maintain your reputation online
- How he started multiple multi-million dollar businesses after the age of 40 years old
- Growth vs. Fixed Mindset
- How to hire people using something called “the frog-kissing method”
- When to start another business and when to keep pushing forward on your current one
- When to sell your business?
- Difference between running a 7-figure and 8-figure business
- Why he one time FedEx’d a $15,000 check to one of the most legendary copywriter’s of our time
- How he runs a team of 25 employees completely remote
Links / Resources
- Mindset by Carole Dweck
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Ice Age Meals
- I’m not Your Guru – Tony Robbins
- Sunbasket Meal Delivery
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.