Is your business built to sell? John Warrillow is here to help you harvest the value of your company.
John Warrillow is the founder of The Value Builder System, a Top 10 Forbes Ranked Podcast host, and author of Built to Sell, a best-selling book that’s helped over 50,000 businesses build more valuable companies. Throughout his career, he’s founded and exited four companies and now dedicates his time to helping entrepreneurs sell their own for higher multiples.
Listen now for John’s most valuable advice on the secret to a successful exit, key pillars for being built to sell, how to create more value in your business, and the biggest mistakes he sees entrepreneurs make when trying to do this on their own.
- 6:49 The secret to having a successful exit
- 12:04 How much you should get for your business
- 19:26 The number one job you have as a business owner
- 23:58 Why so few entrepreneurs turn pro
- 28:49 Tactical ways you can increase the long term value of your business
- 36:20 The power of taking a pause in entrepreneurship
- 43:54 The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when selling their business
- 49:49 What to do if you are forced to take an earnout
Links and Resources:
- John Warrilow’s Website (Click “Free Gifts” for bonuses from John)
- Built to Sell Radio
- Built to Sell
- The Automatic Customer
- The Art of Selling Your Business
- The Membership Economy
- Podcast 235: A Behind The Scenes Look At Pura Vida’s Multi-Million Dollar Exit
- Podcast 296: The Keys To A 9-Figure Exit: How Moiz Ali Sold Native For $100MM
- @a_brawn on Twitter
- Review or subscribe on iTunes