119: [Case Study] The Science of Influence: How To Double Your Business Using Instagram
Posted by June 22, 2017on
Have you worked with Influencers to grow your business? Or thought about doing it?
If so, this episode is for you. Chase Fisher spills the beans with a real-life case study on how Blenders Eyewear used “Influencers” to help them grow to mid 7 figures. We cover both the big picture of whether or not you should use influencers, as well as the nitty gritty behind the scenes of how to make it work.
- 1:00 Who is the “The Fish” and what does he know about Influencer Marketing?
- 4:05 How did Blenders Eyewear get started?
- 5:12 How to get started with Influencer Marketing
- 6:50 Should you build content on your own?
- 8:20 How to use FREE products to build influencer relationships
- 10:04 Organization is key to forming solid strategies
- 11:46 Is brand loyalty gone?
- 12:20 How to determine legit influencers verses posers…
- 15:53 What is the process for reaching out to new influencers?
- 19:40 Outlining strategies…the tools
- 23:58 How to track influencer marketing
- 26:06 The association between influencers and traffic…
- 28:05 Systems for gathering ideal product images
- 33:30 Discovering your competitive advantage…
- 36:50 Why “ain’t nobody got time for that?”
Links / Resources
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business