122: [CASE STUDY] Grinding Our Way To Growth
Posted by August 10, 2017on
Does it ever seem like there are brands out there who just have it figured out?
It’s easy to look at other businesses and think “wow, they are crushing it” without realizing the work they put in to get there.
Today, we talk about the work.
Chris Lynch is a talented entrepreneur out of San Diego who’s built a growing lifestyle brand called Everyday California. Life is good.
But as he tells us in today’s episode, it hasn’t always been IPAs and sunny days. He’s hustled, he’s made mistakes and he’s continued to iterate on his original ideas before finally getting to a point where growth is coming easy.
In today’s episode, we share a real-life story of how EveryDay California spread its wings.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- 2:04 How EveryDay California started in the ecommerce space.
- 4:26 How and when Chris started in the apparel business.
- 7:23 Advice to people that want to start their own ecommerce store.
- 9:45 The importance of product quality and its impact on AOV.
- 12:22 Strategies Chris tried that didn’t move the needle.
- 14:20 The best investment Chris made that made a huge difference in EveryDay California.
- 17:40 These are the strategies that helped EveryDay California grow.
- 19:20 The tactics Chris wants to try and the things that hold him back.
- 21:21 The Shopify apps that are impactful in Chris’ ecommerce store.
- 23:14 What kept Chris motivated to get him to where he is now.
- 26:53 How Chris foresees the future of ecommerce.
- 28:10 What Austin sees in EveryDay California that has a huge advantage over other ecommerce businesses.
Links / Resources
33 Tools & Apps The Fastest-Growing Brands Are Using Right Now
Enter your email to access this list of killer tools for scaling up your ecommerce business