Does your business take all of your time or does it give you the freedom to do the things you love?
Jeff Vogl, president of Classic Car Stereos, has been intentional about creating that shift over the last couple of years and I’ve had the pleasure of seeing him do it. Jeff and I started working together in 2019. Since then, Jeff’s business has grown tremendously and he’s continued to add to his portfolio.
From mastering the art of creating packages his customers can’t ignore, boosting his AOV, and spending more time on the golf course than in the weeds of his business, Jeff is a sharp entrepreneur and he’s here to tell you how he made these big wins possible.
Tune in to learn how you can creatively increase your AOV, why Jeff believes a Google AdWords strategy is a must, the importance of bidding on your brand, and how a change in leadership style has unlocked the freedom Jeff always wanted.
- 4:03 Learning how to create packages to boost your AOV
- 6:20 How Classic Car Stereos manages all of the moving parts in their business
- 8:18 Jeff’s journey from spending time in the weeds of his business to spending time on the golf course
- 10:55 A mindset shift on inventory management and demand planning
- 16:19 Entrepreneurial finance 101: The numbers every entrepreneur should know
- 25:06 Using Google Adwords and why you should always be bidding on your brand
- 29:12 Evolving your leadership style to empower your team
- 34:35 The resources Jeff uses to grow Classic Car Stereos