015: Building An Incredibly Successful Community Based eCommerce Store – Eric Bandholz, Beardbrand.com
Posted by July 3, 2014on
Beardbrand provides the tools and strategies men need to take care of their beautiful beards.
Their products are of the highest quality and made from all natural ingredients. They are designed for men who find value in quality, service, and experience and they are for men that are passionate about life.
Simply put, Beardbrand provides Style for the Urban Beardsmen.
Eric attests that Beardbrand’s success comes from his focus on building a community based ecommerce site and that you should consider building one, too.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- How he built a community of loyal followers before having a product to sell.
- His path from $1k per month in sales to $120k per month in less than 18 months.
- Why content creation is his number one priority and why it should be your number one priority as well.
- What types of content he puts the most focus on.
- How you can start building a community based ecommerce site today.
- Plus a lot more!
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Shopify Case Study on Eric – Building a $40k per month business in a year
- Eat People: And Other Unapologetic Rules for Game-Changing Entrepreneurs (Book)
- Follow Eric on Twitter
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously a we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business