055: The Planning Process That Produced A Successful 2014, And How You Can Use It To Make 2015 And Beyond Your Best Years Ever
Posted by January 8, 2015on
Abraham Lincoln once said, “If I had 8 hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend 6 hours sharpening my ax,” and this episode is all about sharpening your ax for 2015.
Join us for this quick 15-minute episode as we review the planning process that made our 2014 so successful, how we’re improving it for 2015, and how you can use all or parts of our planning process to make 2015 your best year ever.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- How we build our company’s vision
- What we’re doing to improve it for 2015
- How you can use this information to create your company vision and crush 2015
- The step by step process we went through to create this year’s vision
Links / Resources:
- Building Your Company’s Vision by Jim Collins
- Master The Rockefeller Habits (Book)
- Verne Harnish One-Page Strategic Plan
- Predictable Revenue
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Tools & Apps The Fastest-Growing Brands Are Using Right Now
Enter your email to access this list of killer tools for scaling up your ecommerce business