117: Confessions of a Podcast Procrastinator (We’re Back!)
Posted by June 6, 2017on
If you’ve been a listener to the Ecommerce Influence podcast over the last year, you know our release schedule has been inconsistent, to say the least.
My wife and I went on an extended working honeymoon through Asia for about 6 months and during that time recording episodes took a back seat.
The good news is that we’re back and I have a bunch of solid episodes coming your way.
This is our first episode in quite some time. Tune in to hear where we’ve been, what we have in store for the new show, and get to know my new podcast co-host, Andrew Foxwell. I’m excited to be back in the saddle and to bring you some of our best new training yet.
- 1:15 Podcast is back, who is Andrew Foxwell?
- 2:05 How to actually get results for your business
- 2:30 What to expect on this podcast
- 3:40 This podcast is a vehicle to discuss what’s working in the industry
- 4:11 Things that will help make you money, RIGHT NOW
- 5:26 Magic bullets in marketing, do they exist?
- 6:18 The things that bother us
- 8:28 Setting the foundation for massive growth
Links / Resources
- Foxwell Digital (Andrew’s website)
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.