069: The Difference Between Confidence And Courage And Why One Could Get You To $10 Million+ But The Other Will Stall Your Business Dead In Its Tracks
Posted by April 16, 2015on
Does confidence actually mean you’re reaching a plateau? Is that uncomfortable feeling really the best place to be in your life and in your business?
In this conversation, we talk about the difference between confidence and courage why you need one over the other to get you where you’re trying to go.
We’ve come to a place in our business where we’ve had to make some tough decisions, decisions that can take us from a place we’re very comfortable with to a place of discomfort but has the potential for massive growth.
We want to share with you the mindset shifts we’ve been going through and hopefully, you’ll come away with some ideas for you, personally, and your business.
If you like this new kind of episode make sure to let us know on Twitter or email us at chad [at] ecommerceinfluence.com
Key Takeaways from the Show
- The shift we’re going through in our business and how it applies to yours.
- What it takes to avoid creating another job for yourself.
- The issues that lead us to realize we had to change, the same issues you could be going through.
- The difference between confidence and courage and why one can stall your business and the other won’t.
- The 3 step formula for avoiding setbacks and taking your business to the next level.
Links / Resources
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them. We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business