Is your business taking you on a roller coaster ride? If so, being a conscious leader can mean the difference between your business making you happy or running you into the ground.
Are the business decisions you’re making leading to more satisfaction in life? Or do you find yourself running in circles and in a constant state of reaction? These are challenges entrepreneurs have historically struggled with and 2020 was no exception. However, there’s a way to start turning things around and it starts with you.
Stay tuned for a crash course in being a conscious leader. We’ll go over the essential things every entrepreneur needs clarity on, how to level up as a leader and how to break through roadblocks we see so many founders struggling with.
If you’re ready to start taking radical responsibility for the state of your business, this episode is for you.
- 4:50 What being a more conscious leader means
- 5:48 The number one thing every leader needs to get clear on
- 8:31 The biggest challenge holding leaders back
- 9:48 Breaking a common addiction in entrepreneurship
- 13:37 Leveraging radical responsibility to grow your business
- 17:37 Three ways to better respect your time and everyone else’s
- 21:01 Questions the best leaders are always asking
Links and Resources:
- The Social Dilemma
- The Impact Filter
- Podcast 149: The Art of Doing Less But Better with Greg McKeown Part 1
- Podcast 150: The Art of Doing Less But Better with Greg McKeown Part 2
- Podcast 245: How To Build A Successful Agency (Without Burning Yourself Out)
- The Coalition
- Foxwell Digital
- @a_brawn on Twitter
- @andrewfoxwell on Twitter
- Review or subscribe on iTunes