Who is truly at the center of your business, your customers or your profits?
Tim O’Brien’s supplement company, Find Your Healthy Place, is relentless in its pursuit of customer-centricity. After in-store sales started to tank during the onset of COVID-19, Tim knew that making their customer’s online experience just as personalized and memorable as the one they had in store would be critical to their survival. Today, Tim’s online sales are up from 3% to 26%, and the pivots they continue to make are remarkable.
Tune into this episode to learn why Tim feels a customer first strategy works best for his business, how to create personalized experiences online and the key metrics he focuses on as his business continues to grow.
- 5:07 How Tim got started in the wellness industry
- 10:00 The effects COVID has had on Tim’s brick-and-mortar and Ecommerce sales
- 14:19 How Tim is applying his customer first strategy online
- 18:55 Building your competitive advantage into your onboarding process
- 21:59 Choosing to double down on what works
- 23:31 The most powerful metric Tim’s team focuses on
- 25:44 Hard lessons Tim has learned about himself in his entrepreneurial journey
- 28:47 A perspective on what to do when you make the wrong hire
- 30:36 Tim’s approach on local and digital advertising
- 35:31 The email marketing strategy that is generating thousands of dollars in sales every week
- 38:32 What Tim is most excited about in business right now
- 40:01 How you can get in touch with Tim
Links and Resources:
Behind on planning for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Klaviyo is here to help.
Klaviyo is the ultimate ecommerce marketing platform for online brands of all kinds and all sizes. With email automation, SMS marketing, list growth tools, and more, you’ll get everything you need to build strong relationships that keep your customers coming back.
And with the holiday season right around the corner, there’s no time like the present. Get up and running quickly with Klaviyo’s lightning-fast integrations, pre-built marketing automations, and beautiful email templates.
Today, more than 50,000 brands like Living Proof, Hint, and Chubbies choose Klaviyo to help them grow.
Whether you’re a billion-dollar business or just starting out, Klaviyo’s the ecommerce marketing platform for growth during the holidays and long after.
Get a free trial at klaviyo.com/influence.
With SMS quickly becoming the most important marketing channel of the decade, many ecommerce brands are excited to get their piece of the pie.
But, with so many SMS tools popping up, it’s hard to know which tool is the best fit for your growing brand.
Postscript is the leading SMS marketing platform that is laser-focused on one thing, building the best SMS platform for ecommerce brands on Shopify.
Using Postscript, your team can grow a TCPA compliant subscriber list, use your Shopify data to create targeted text marketing campaigns and automations, have two-way conversations with customers, and unlock a brand new marketing channel that drives bigtime ROI for your store.
Postscript is trusted by thousands of growing Shopify & Shopify Plus stores to manage their SMS marketing.
Stop treating SMS like email, and instead, respect the inbox, create hyper-segmented campaigns using your data, and make your customers happy.
Start your free 30-day trial of Postscript today at www.ecommerceinfluence.com/postscript.