014: How To Structure Your Ecommerce Analytics Account In A Way That Will Actually Impact The Bottom Line – Candid Conversation
Posted by July 1, 2014on
This Candid Conversation is an overview on how you can begin structuring your ecommerce analytics account.
We will show you a way that will save you from the oncoming flood of data that is produced by your analytics account, and, more importantly, how you can use that data to significantly increase profits and even save you thousands of dollars and hours of time on bad marketing campaigns.
We’ll take you through the 5 step process of creating structure around your analytics data that covers the most important areas of acquisition, behavior, and outcomes.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- The right way to look at Google Analytics for Ecommerce
- The most important step in getting started with Google Analytics for Ecommerce
- Why your data is actually the second most important thing
- Sample insights of actual client analysis
- The 3 buckets, or categories, your analysis must cover
- The 5 steps to creating your first Digital Marketing & Measurement Model
- Plus a lot more!
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Example Digital Marketing & Measurement Model with full analysis (DM3)
- Avinash Kaushik’s Site (Number One Analytics Authority)
- How to get insights from your Google Analytics that actually impact the bottom (Post on to create a DM3)
- How to choose the right Key Performance Indicators Part 1 (Post)
- How to choose the right Key Performance Indicators Part 2 (Post)
- Get help with your ecommerce analytics
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously a we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business