048: “Facebook Is NOT Out To Screw You,” But You Might Be Screwing Yourself When It Comes To Ecommerce Facebook Marketing – Jon Loomer, JonLoomer.com
Posted by November 20, 2014on
Jon Loomer runs the most complete online resource of advanced Facebook marketing tips and tutorials, which is updated on nearly a daily basis.
His site was recognized as one of Social Media Examiner’s Top 10 Social Media Blogs of 2013, and in 2014 he was again named to the list but as the #1 social media marketing blog.
Jon’s previous experience includes VP of Strategic Marketing for the American Cancer Society and the Senior Manager of Fantasy Games for the NBA, overseeing the entire life cycle of the fantasy games product.
He’s a wizard when it comes to ecommerce Facebook marketing, and today he’s going to teach us how ecommerce companies can use Facebook marketing to help them make the jump from $1 million to $10 million+.
- The number one component in successful ecommerce Facebook marketing.
- The biggest mistakes ecommerce companies are making in their Facebook advertising.
- Building custom audiences.
- Understanding “Look-a-like Audiences” and how to do them right.
- How to identify a great Facebook consultant from a bad one.
- The ONE thing to start on today…and then a few bonus action items to implement into your ecommerce Facebook marketing system.
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business