006: From The Corporate World To Selling His First eCommerce Store And Much More – Andrew Youderian, eCommerce Fuel
Posted by June 3, 2014on
Andrew Youderian is the owner of eCommerceFuel.com and the host of the wildly popular eCommerce Fuel Podcast, where he helps eager entrepreneurs “start a store, and change their lives”.
He owns multiple ecommerce businesses, and has at one time spent 7 months on a working vacation traveling through over 20 countries, while keeping operations running for a million dollar online business.
He’s written a book called Profitable eCommerce, and monitors the very exclusive eCommerce Fuel forum where successful business owners and ecommerce marketing professionals share tips and resources.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- His corporate escape story.
- A split test he’s running that took him 10 hours to implement and already seeing a conversion rate increase of 20%.
- The process he went through to sell his first eCommerce company.
- One of his biggest failures in eCommerce and how you can avoid the same mistakes.
- How his most profitable marketing campaign was actually raising prices.
- Why you need to take a “real, hard, honest look” at why people should buy from you.
- Plus a lot more!
Links and Resources Mentioned
- eCommerce Fuel (Andrew’s blog and forum)
- How To Read A Balance Sheet (Post by Andrew)
- Mastering The Income Statement (Post by Andrew)
- Book: Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know About the Numbers
- Alfred App
- WP Engine
- Git Hub
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business