Misinformation is spewed left and right about nearly everything in eCommerce and it’s driving Kurt Elster and I insane.
We are excited to bring you episode 300 of the Ecommerce Influence podcast and our special guest today is Kurt Elster. Kurt is a CRO expert, host of the Unofficial Shopify Podcast, and runs an eCommerce website design and development agency called Ethercycle.
If you’ve been a long-time listener of the podcast, you know that Kurt is a trusted recurring guest and in this episode, we’re hoping to put a nail in the coffin of six costly eCommerce myths.
Tune in as we set the record straight on Google PageSpeed, website design and copywriting, work ethic and so much more.
- 5:28 Myth #1: You need to diversify your traffic
- 8:38 Myth #2: Google PageSpeed is crucial to getting more sales
- 14:00 Myth #3: You have to be the first to do everything
- 18:49 Myth #4: If a “big” business is doing it, it must be right
- 23:10 Myth #5: Hustle and grind is the key to business success
- 27:57 Myth #6: People don’t read on the internet
- 35:40 Check out the Unofficial Shopify Podcast