033: Optimizing Ecommerce Site Navigation & The Most Profit For Dollar, But Most Underutilized, Ecommerce Marketing Channel – Matt Bailey, Site Logic
Posted by September 4, 2014on
His knowledge in online business ranges far and wide and he has taught Google employees to understand Google Analytics, consulted with Experian on how to present data and presented online marketing training to both Proctor & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson, successfully dismantling the complexity of online marketing into practical, understandable concepts for everyone.
He has 20 years of online marketing experience and has consulted with companies like Google, Hilton International, Gerber Life, Experian, Disney, American Greetings, Toys R Us, and more many more.
Matt also has a passion for education and developing online marketing professionals which he does through his teaching at Market Motive, withLynda.com, as adjunct faculty at Rutgers University, and even though his book Internet Marketing: An Hour a Day.
Topics Discussed Throughout the Interview
- Why and how to purposefully plan your ecommerce site navigation structure for most success.
- The thinking that gets you to 7 figures is not the same thinking that gets you to 8 figures.
- Mixpanel vs Google vs Kissmetrics breakdown and recommendation – The answer isn’t what you’d expect
- The most profit for a dollar, but most underutilized, ecommerce marketing channel
- Getting B-level customers to become A-level customers
- A breakdown of the best email marketing strategy
Links & Resources:
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Tools & Apps The Fastest-Growing Brands Are Using Right Now
Enter your email to access this list of killer tools for scaling up your ecommerce business