037: The 3 Month Ecommerce YouTube Profit Formula – Alex Ikonn, Luxy Hair
Posted by September 18, 2014on
Luxy Hair is a customer-centric hair extensions ecommerce retailer. The business was born when his wife Mimi was looking for hair extensions for their wedding but wasn’t able to find what she was looking for. When they realized how hard it was to find good hair extensions, they knew they had stumbled on to a business opportunity.
Alex and Mimi put up $20k, mostly on credit, to get their first supply and they haven’t looked back, posting 7-figure PROFITS annually.
In addition to Luxy Hair, Alex is the co-founder of Dreamers & Creators, a marketing strategy and execution firm for the entrepreneurial enterprise, and he’s a co-founder at Intelligent Change, where they make cool products that make people happier.
In this episode, Alex chats with us about his incredibly successful ecommerce YouTube profit formula. It’s a step by step process that really clarifies how to create extremely successful content marketing.
Topics Discussed Throughout the Interview:
- The 4 steps in his ecommerce YouTube profit formula
- How to sell to customers using video, without selling in your videos
- Finding the balance between bad and over-produced video quality
- Understanding your limitations in ecommerce and when it’s time to bring someone else on to take you to the next level
- His recommendations for other acquisition channels
- The number one piece of advice he can give for ecommerce CEOs trying to get to $10mil+
Links / Resources:
- LuxyHair’s YouTube Channel
- Alex Ikonn’s Personal Website
- Alex’s Personal Email hello [@] alexikonn.com
- Back Pocket COO by Cameron Harold
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.