113: How to Maximize Your Conversions for the Holidays with Erik Christiansen
Posted by October 27, 2016on
In this episode, Erik Christiansen, CEO of Justuno shares critical strategies on how to maximize your sales and prepare you for the holidays. He walks us through why it is important to focus on the concepts you have in place and not stop with one email but walking each customer through your entire sales funnel.
It’s important (especially in the holiday season) to shop your own website and go through the shopping cart experience – if you are not already doing it today have an exit offer before the customer leaves.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- Boosting Conversions
- How to drive more sales over the holidays
- Take advantage of the new Google algorithm
- Focus on your current strategies
- Difference between Pop-ups vs interstitials
- Think of your website no differently than you would a brick and mortar store.
- Ways to use engage with your customers
- What you need to know about Google approved “popups”
- Treat your desktop messages differently than your mobile messages
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business