Many Ecommerce business owners are wondering how to reclaim their Facebook ad performance to finish on top.
Ecommerce entrepreneurs saw some of their best months this spring with consumer’s response to the onset of COVID-19. However, as buying patterns started to shift, summer and fall have been incredibly challenging.
In this episode, Andrew Foxwell gives us some insight into what he’s learned working with a variety of clients. We dive into how user behavior has changed, what businesses across the globe are experiencing, and leave you with several tactics you can use to increase your Facebook ad performance this year.
- 6:27 How user behavior is impacting the current state of Facebook
- 10:36 A global overview of Facebook ad performance
- 13:59 What the Shaq Stack is and how to use it
- 17:12 Using bid overrides to manage volatile Facebook ad performance
- 19:35 User-generated content and dynamic creative testing
- 22:49 The All-In-One Campaign Budget Optimization when nothing else is working
- 24:48 Finding your unique performance formula
- 27:36 How long you need to run campaigns to maximize Facebook ad performance
- 30:30 When to ramp up your Facebook ad budget
- 33:13 The top 3 things working for US-based advertisers
- 35:23 Andrew’s Q4 prediction on Facebook ad performance
Links and Resources:
Behind on planning for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Klaviyo is here to help.
Klaviyo is the ultimate ecommerce marketing platform for online brands of all kinds and all sizes. With email automation, SMS marketing, list growth tools, and more, you’ll get everything you need to build strong relationships that keep your customers coming back.
And with the holiday season right around the corner, there’s no time like the present. Get up and running quickly with Klaviyo’s lightning-fast integrations, pre-built marketing automations, and beautiful email templates.
Today, more than 50,000 brands like Living Proof, Hint, and Chubbies choose Klaviyo to help them grow.
Whether you’re a billion-dollar business or just starting out, Klaviyo’s the ecommerce marketing platform for growth during the holidays and long after.
Get a free trial at klaviyo.com/influence.
With SMS quickly becoming the most important marketing channel of the decade, many ecommerce brands are excited to get their piece of the pie.
But, with so many SMS tools popping up, it’s hard to know which tool is the best fit for your growing brand.
Postscript is the leading SMS marketing platform that is laser-focused on one thing, building the best SMS platform for ecommerce brands on Shopify.
Using Postscript, your team can grow a TCPA compliant subscriber list, use your Shopify data to create targeted text marketing campaigns and automations, have two-way conversations with customers, and unlock a brand new marketing channel that drives bigtime ROI for your store.
Postscript is trusted by thousands of growing Shopify & Shopify Plus stores to manage their SMS marketing.
Stop treating SMS like email, and instead, respect the inbox, create hyper-segmented campaigns using your data, and make your customers happy.
Start your free 30-day trial of Postscript today at www.ecommerceinfluence.com/postscript.