120: What You Need to Know About Facebook’s Analytics Platform
Posted by July 10, 2017on
What’s going on with Facebook’s new analytics dashboard?
Is it time to ditch Google Analytics? We’ll tell you that and more in this latest episode. This is your unofficial breakdown on how to use Facebook Analytics to help grow your business.
- 1:30 The new Facebook analytics package overview
- 2:05 Why is this topic important to our listeners?
- 6:00 How many people have the analytics dashboard and who is using it?
- 7:14 People vs. pixel-based marketing…
- 10:05 How to make an impact on your business with FB analytics
- 15.09 The NEW-NEW stuff – building custom dashboards
- 17:18 Helpful examples for building dashboards
- 19:47 How to optimize with “Breakdowns”
- 22:30 How do the analytic results affect the way you serve ads?
- 25:31 How does the new FB platform help with event de-bugging?
- 28:30 Inside the mind of Andrew Foxwell…last minute tips!
Links / Resources
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business