125: The Big Facebook Advertising Episode for Q4: Part 1
Posted by September 28, 2017on
Are you ready to put a Facebook advertising plan in place for Q4 that’s actually going to drive conversions and not just clicks?
Have you implemented Facebook’s recommended advertising tactics, but they just aren’t giving your brand the results you desire? Well, this episode has what you’re looking for and more.
David Hermann and Molly McCarty share the truth about what really works and what doesn’t when it comes to Facebook’s recommended advertising approach. Learn the important first step that’s necessary before launching conversion ads, and the best ad layout to help you drive sales. And, get an inside look at Facebook’s new feature: household targeting.
Enjoy part 1, and stay tuned for part 2 coming soon!
- 6:37 – Do your ads have great social proof?
- 12:00 – Want to boost your ROAS? Launch DPAs
- 13:13 – Why it pays to go against Facebook’s recommendations
- 15:40 – What surprises you most right now with Facebook ads (David’s reply)
- 20:50 – What is your Q4 strategy? (David’s reply)
- 24:00 – Why you want this new targeting feature: Household Targeting
- 29:50 – Why you shouldn’t stop testing seed audiences
- 30:40 – oCPM bidding: when you should kick it into manual vs auto bidding
- 33:30 – Just getting started? Here are the seed audiences you should be starting with
- 35:12 – Surprise, Audience Network is a successful placement? No Way!
Links and Resources:
The “Perfect Popup” Template
Discover 7 Ways to Capture More Emails Without Being Annoying or Douchy