098: Mike Zhang – Growing A Business To $20MM, Selling By Age 22 & Advice For Growing Your Ecommerce Business
Posted by November 5, 2015on
Mike Zhang is the original founder of Airsoft Megastore, an ecommerce site that was said to be generating $20MM in revenue per year at the time of its sale in 2012.
What started off as a small eBay project for Mike ended up turning into a full-fledged ecommerce business, one that has garnered him numerous entrepreneurial awards including Bloomberg 25 under 25 and Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the year finalist.
He has a wealth of experience in ecommerce, and business in general, at the ripe old age of 25. In this episode, he lays out some of his best advice for growing your ecommerce business to where you want it to go.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- What it’s like to get started in ecommerce at the age of 13
- How he grew Airsoft Megastore to $20MM
- How to incorporate systems into your business to eliminate wasted time and take your site to the next level
- What experiences he’s taking from Airsoft Megastore and how he’s applying them to his new company, DripClub
- Mike’s best advice to his 20-year-old self and how you can use it when growing your ecommerce business
Links / Resources
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously and we’re very grateful for them. We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.