114: Engineer More Sales for your Business with James Schramko
Posted by November 20, 2016on
Today, James Schramko of Superfastbusiness.com joins us as we’re breaking down highly effective traffic and conversion strategies to help you grow your ecommerce business from seven to eight figures and above.
James shares his experiences with recurring revenue and content marketing, so you can implement these concepts into your ecommerce business.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- Content marketing
- Recurring Revenue – Netflix, amazon are all doing it.
- How to increase the frequency of opportunities for your consumers to buy.
- Identify through your consumer base and analytics who is repeat purchasing.
- Ways to actively engineer future sales.
- Pay attention to where your website visitors are spending their time.
- Provide further education to your existing customers
- Importance of having a team and learning to let go of certain roles.
Links / Resources
- Dollar Shave Club
- Ezra Firestone’s Episode
- John O’Conner’s Episode
- Simplify by Richard Koch and Greg Lockwood
- Ask – Part 2 by Ryan Levesque
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business