121: [Case Study] Growth in an Ultra-Competitive Niche with Jeremy Roberts
Posted by July 21, 2017on
Do you struggle to get an ROI on Facebook?
You’re not alone. In this episode, Jeremy Roberts shares how he’s been able to grow his business while operating in the hyper-competitive space of women’s clothing. What can you do when all your competitors are venture backed? Jeremy shares what has worked for him.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- 2:44 What is Tradlands?
- 4:38 How does Tradlands thrive in such a competitive niche?
- 7:20 Email systems/framework that actually work
- 9:15 How email marketing can influence the way you spend on Facebook…
- 10:28 Can a business coach positively impact your business?
- 13:20 Common mistakes people make on Shopify
- 16:50 Apps and tactics that work well and increase revenue…
- 22:13 Pop-ups and the difference between overlays..
- 24:30 Useful and helpful Shopify apps…
- 27:40 Do the work yourself or hire someone to do it?
- 28:50 Breaking bad habits…
- 29:39 Advice for our listeners?
- 31:00 Are the majority of business owners self-taught?
Links / Resources
The “Perfect Popup” Template
Discover 7 Ways to Capture More Emails Without Being Annoying or Douchy