104: How $100 Million Dollar Companies are Born
Posted by April 13, 2016on
TheCHIVE is an international success story, but it wasn’t always that way. Here’s the story of how Leo Resig and his friends grew a celebrity gossip site into a $100 million dollar business.
Leo is the CEO at theCHIVE and works behind the scenes or as his brother John calls him, he’s the Oz at theChive. He built the stadium and let’s everyone else perform.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- What it’s like to sell 50,000 t-shirts in 2 minutes
- Origins of theCHIVE and Keep Calm and Chive On!
- What the difference is between having 1 employee and 150+
- Business tips for entrepreneurs
- How to win in a world without internet
- The future of ecommerce and online business
Links / Resources
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously and we’re very grateful for them. We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.