109: No Champagne, No Gain: Lessons in Growth From Wine Mogul Logan Lee
Posted by August 25, 2016on
A simple drip campaign, heavy on content, with an offer to educate users while adding value can give you an idea of how much money you will make each month based on the number of emails acquired. Sound simple enough? Right.
Hear how Logan and his co-founder grew Wine Awesomeness from a two-man show to 15 – 20 employees, and acquire 40,000 to 60,000 new email addresses every month.
If you are doing everything, you are doing nothing.” Logan Lee
Key Takeaways from the Show
- How using content as your advertising can help you keep your cost of goods down.
- How (why) to get your first angel investor
- Recurring Revenue – the pros of being able to predict your monthly income.
- Really it all comes back to learning by doing and trying things.
– Trust your gut and yourself always verifying with the data while you stay focused.
- Ways to keep providing your consumers with value
- Email sales funnels and the potential they have for your company – if done the right way. (Diversifying your system of acquisition)
Links / Resources
- Wine Awesomeness
- The Back Label
- Sticher App
- Podcast Episode with The Chive
- Retention Science
- Dojo Mojo
- Book – Leaders Eat Last
- Contact Logan Lee
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business