Have you ever wanted marketing advice from some of the best eCommerce marketers in the business?
I reached out to seven of my friends in the eCommerce space and asked them: What’s the single best piece of marketing advice you’ve ever been given?
From words by Mark Zuckerberg all the way to legendary writer Gary Bencivenga, we’re packing in 8 evergreen pieces of marketing advice that every marketer and entrepreneur needs to have in their arsenal.
- Steve Chou, founder of My Wife Quit Her Job and cofounder of Sellers Summit
- Peep Laja, founder of CXL and Wynter
- Noah Kagan, founder of AppSumo
- Kurt Elster, founder of Ethercycle and host of The Unofficial Shopify Podcast
- Ezra Firestone, founder of Smart Marketer
- Chris Orzechowski, Ecommerce Email Marketing Strategist and founder of Orzy Media
- Andrew Youderian, founder of eCommerceFuel and host of The eCommerceFuel Podcast
- Austin Brawner, founder of Brand Growth Experts and host of The Ecommerce Influence Podcast
- 3:56 Steve Chou: Avoiding shiny object syndrome
- 5:43 Peep Laja: The number 1 thing to look into if you’re not making traction
- 8:15 Noah Kagan: What to remain focused on at all times
- 10:58 Kurt Elster: What it takes to be a true expert
- 14:26 Ezra Firestone: Are you quitting too soon?
- 17:00 Chris Orzechowski: How to never have a customer retention problem
- 20:19 Andrew Youderian: Doubling down on what works
- 23:35 Austin Brawner: Pressure over time
Links and Resources:
- Steve Chou
- Peep Laja
- Noah Kagan
- Kurt Elster
- Ezra Firestone
- Chris Orzechowski
- Andrew Youderian
- Austin Brawner
- Review or subscribe on iTunes