What if you could find the marketing formula that would double your business, and then double it again?
This is the kind of growth Oral Essentials is currently experiencing as they’ve dialed in and refined their approach to marketing and paid advertising.
On today’s episode, I’ve invited Justin Madahhi, Co-founder and Head of Online Sales and Marketing at Lumineux Oral Essentials, back on the show. Justin and his team were already experiencing fast-paced growth when we started working together two years ago, and since he was on the show last fall, their growth has continued to skyrocket.
In this episode, Justin talks about dialing in your messaging, the marketing formula they’ve created to drive consistent sales, how to drive subscription revenue and how to get your team into alignment during high-growth times.
- 7:32 What Justin learned is critical for rapid, successful growth
- 9:43 A sophisticated approach to Facebook marketing
- 13:00 Expectation vs Reality: What startling fast growth actually looks like
- 15:51 Justin’s three main roles in the company today and how his team has grown over the last year
- 19:34 Shifting focus to a long-term brand vision
- 21:13 How to get your team into alignment, set realistic expectations and maintain a high work ethic
- 24:20 The sales channel Justin believes is going to take the company to the next level
- 26:03 Factors to consider when crafting paid ad content
- 28:00 The one thing you need to ask yourself before deploying a new marketing strategy
- 32:22 Why disruption is a double-edged sword and the impact it has on your marketing
- 35:27 Oral Essential’s approach to email marketing and the changes they made over the eight months that have had drastic results
- 38:15 Three steps to successfully drive subscription revenue
- 40:55 Key metrics that will increase the valuation of and stabilize your business
- 43:43 How failure helped Justin get more perspective and learn to set an example for his team
- 45:34 Justin’s advice for entrepreneurs trying to build 9-figure businesses
- 47:47 The most helpful resources Justin has found on his journey, including his recommended Twitter follows
- 50:37 What freedom means to Justin and how it shows up in his business
- 52:13 Analyzing the long term effects of COVID-19 on consumer psychology
- 57:41 Oral Essentials is hiring!
Links and Resources:
- Episode 221: Secrets of a Facebook Superstar: How This 24-Year-Old CMO Doubled His Business In Less Than A Year
- Episode 264: How to Grow and Sell A 7-Figure Business
- Lumineux Oral Essentials
- Justin on Twitter
- David Herman on Twitter
- Andrew Foxwell on Twitter
- Digitally Native on Twitter
- Social Savannah on Twitter
- Exit Strategy Podcast by Moiz Ali
- Google Data Studio
- The Coalition
- Brand Guild
- @a_brawn on Twitter
- Brand Growth Experts
- Review or subscribe on iTunes