Feeling discouraged by a slow start to your business? Mister Jones Health was in the same boat until they unlocked explosive growth that grew the business by 800% in one year.
Jason Daemar spent ten years climbing the corporate ladder only to realize one day that he had enough. Since then, Jason and his wife created Mister Jones Health – an ecommerce brand that has hit an astonishing inflection point over the last year even after having a not-so-glamorous start.
In this episode, Jason talks about finding their first 1,000 customers, a few marketing and Facebook advertising secrets you should know about, being a customer-centric business, and building a team.
If you’re an ecommerce business owner or work in the marketing space, you are going to get a lot out of this episode.
- 6:08 The idea behind Mister Jones Health
- 12:32 Experimenting with marketing channels to find their first 1,000 customers
- 14:28 The #1 overlooked thing by Facebook advertisers
- 16:29 Mindsets for having a customer-centric business and building empathy
- 20:28 The insight Jason unlocked to grow Mister Jones Health by 800% in one year
- 24:49 Two mindset shifts for continued growth and a strong culture
- 26:27 Why you should spend time learning the language of your industry
- 30:02 The problem with a founder being in the present
- 31:22 Jason’s resources for becoming a leader in your organization
- 33:29 Mister Jones Health is hiring!
- 37:00 One thing Jason wishes he knew prior to starting his business and his advice to new entrepreneurs
Links and Resources:
- Mister Jones Health
- Mister Jones Health on Instagram
- Careers at Mister Jones Health
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The E-Myth Revisted by Michael E. Gerber
- Brand Growth Experts
- The Coalition
- @a_brawn on Twitter
- Review or subscribe on iTunes