011: $0 to $100k In Less Than One Year: How He Doubled Mobile Conversions – Steve Chou, Bumblebee Linens
Posted by June 19, 2014on
Steve Chou is the founder of Bumblebee Linens, an ecommerce site that sells handkerchiefs and linens for special occasions.
Steve and his wife started this store so that his wife could quit her job to stay home with their first child. They were able to take their store from $0 to over $100,000 in profit in just one year. Steve also runs an extremely popular blog, which also makes over $100,000, where he produces insightful and detailed information about his ecommerce success and failures, and “how you can start your own online store today.” He’s been featured in the New York Times, Huffington Post, ABC, MSNBC, and his small business podcast has been topping the iTunes podcast charts for weeks.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- His journey from $0 to $100k in profit in under one year
- How he’s doubled mobile conversions
- A little trick to help you improve your Facebook ads conversions
- Why your unique value proposition is the first thing you should be testing
- Plus a lot more!
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Google Website Optimizer (Now Google Content Experiments)
- Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics (Book)
- Steve’s Post: The Moment I Realized How To Achieve Limitless Productivity
- Steve’s Podcast
- Follow Steve On Twitter
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Tools & Apps The Fastest-Growing Brands Are Using Right Now
Enter your email to access this list of killer tools for scaling up your ecommerce business