020: How to Build An Online Community For Your eCommerce Store – Candid Conversation
Posted by July 22, 2014on
Today we’re going to discuss how to build an online community for your ecommerce store, with special guest Andrew Youderian from eCommerceFuel.
Andrew has built an incredible community of ecommerce store owners that drive his business, and he discusses with us why it’s necessary for the success of your online business and how you can do it, too.
We’ll walk through several examples of companies that are doing this well and we’ll take you through some specific action steps on how to build an online community for your ecommerce store starting today.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- Examples of companies building great online communities around their business
- The importance of personal touch, including personally emailing every new subscriber while you still can
- Who creates the community and how do you manage that?
- What can you learn from Red Bull about building a community
- The basics of getting started with communities for your business (here’s a hint, start small)
- Why all good brands have an enemy
- How to build an online community using live events
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Tools & Apps The Fastest-Growing Brands Are Using Right Now
Enter your email to access this list of killer tools for scaling up your ecommerce business