EI 021 : Using Partnerships As An eCommerce Growth Channel – Andy Forch & Richard Greiner, Huckberry.com
Posted by July 24, 2014on
Andy Forch and Richard Greiner are the co-founders of Huckberry, an online shop, journal and brand discovery site for guys with taste.
Their focus at Huckberry is to inspire their readers to lead more active, adventurous, and thoughtful lives while providing cool gear with inspiring stories and at insiders’ prices.
They’ve built a large community of loyal followers where 40% of their visitors return to their site more than 10x per month and their email open and click thru rates are 5-10x the industry average.
A big reason for their success is that they’re using partnerships as an ecommerce growth channel while building build their community, and in this episode we’re going to get some more insight into how they do this and what it’s meant for the growth of their business.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- The “why” behind Andy and Richard’s Huckberry community
- How they’re consistently getting 10x better engagement rates than anyone else in ecommerce
- How they’re using partnerships as an ecommerce growth channel
- Huckberry’s evolution and acquisition layer breakdown
- Huckberry’s best customer acquisition strategies today
- The #1 mistake you have to avoid in business
- The incredibly valuable meaning behind “make your first pancake” in online business
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously a we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
The “Perfect Popup” Template
Discover 7 Ways to Capture More Emails Without Being Annoying or Douchy