066: How To Extract More Gold Through Pinterest Marketing, The Newest Ecommerce “Gold Rush”
Posted by March 26, 2015on
The newest online “Gold Rush” is happening right now, and it’s picking up steam.
Pinterest is mysterious to some, to others, its marketing potential is still to be determined. When you listen to today’s episode you will no longer have any questions about the power of Pinterest marketing to bring more free traffic, generate more sales, and connect better with customers.
Anna Bennett is the owner of White Glove Social Media, co-founder of True North Marketing, and is THE Pinterest marketing expert. Just type into Google “Pinterest marketing expert” she’s the top one that comes up…and Google’s never wrong. Anna is the author of Pinterest Marketing For Business Master Online Course and has been featured in Forbes Magazine. Her goal is to help you create, improve or integrate the power of Pinterest to grow your business bigger and faster and to have some fun along the way! Oh, and Anna dazzled as an international beauty pageant winner a few years back, pretty sweet.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- How and why Pinterest marketing is more effective than any other social media channel for driving traffic and converting more visitors into customers.
- Why you need to incorporate Pinterest into your email marketing.
- How Pinterest ads work, and how to make them work for you.
- The types of brands that should be prioritizing Pinterest Marketing and why
- Why Pinterest users actually embrace branded content, unlike Facebook and Twitter users, and what that means for your ecommerce brand.
- How Pinterest earns an additional 30% in paid media for free
- White Glove Social Media
- Anna’s Twitter
- Pinterest Marketing for Business (Anna’s Master Course)
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them. We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes. Cheers, Austin & Chad!
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.