027: Boosting Conversions By 300% With Qualitative Customer Data – Sean Ellis, Qualaroo
Posted by August 14, 2014on
Or even more importantly, why they aren’t doing something.
In this episode, Sean tells us how to use qualitative insights to convert more of your visitors into paying customers, and how one of his experiments resulted in a 300% boost thanks to VOC.
Sean Ellis’ is the CEO and co-founder of Qualaroo Insights, a qualitative insights solution triggered by onsite user behavior to collect visitor intelligence for driving faster conversion rate optimization.
Qualaroo is used by major companies like Shopify, Yahoo, Vimeo, Groupon, and intuit to help them gain better “voice of the customer” (VOC) intelligence that they can’t get from their analytics tool.
Additionally, Sean has been a marketing executive for huge companies like Dropbox, Eventbrite, and LogMeIn, he’s currently an adviser to Kissmetrics, and he runs a very popular marketing blog and community for startups called Growth Hackers.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview:
- How to get a 300% increase in conversion thanks to voice of customer/qualitative.
- What qualitative and voice of customer data means to ecommerce companies.
- What is Growth Hacking and why does it matter?
- Growth hacking for physical product businesses.
- Sean’s experience as the first marketing hire at Dropbox (and why they grew so quickly).
- Effective referral marketing and how to translate it to ecommerce.
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.