005: How To Acquire 15-20% Of Your Customers Through Referral Marketing – Brad Kam, Curebit
Posted by May 29, 2014on
Their clients include exciting brands such as Diamond Candles, Bonobos, Toms, and Serena and Lily.
They are partly responsible for helping Bonobos double their customer base year-after-year, as Curebit helped Bonobos drive over 25% of their new customers in 2012, and have managed to keep up the pace of referrals each year.
Brad is an expert in referral marketing, and today we’re going to talk about how you can build a strong referral marketing program for your company, and the mistakes most business owners make when trying to get ready.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- Why having customers share your offers and share about your brand with their friends is a sign of health.
- How they helped Bonobos drive 25%.
- Why companies with the highest share rates are going to grow the fastest.
- Why you need to treat referral marketing the same as any other marketing channel.
- How you can take away some of the risk when creating a referral program and best practices.
- What mistakes most ecommerce owners make when trying to launch their own referral marketing program.
- The three types of referral marketing campaigns.
- How to measure the inverse of customer acquisition cost, something called referrer activation costs.
- Plus a lot more!
Links and Resources Mentioned
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
Ecommerce Founder's Growth Pack
Enter your email to get our proven resources that will help you achieve massive growth without the burnout.