The Scaling Series is a 5-episode collection jam-packed of must-know strategies and opportunities to grow your business at any stage. It’s one of our Greatest Hits and in this 1st episode we’re talking about scaling a brand and what it takes to start.
This is the first episode in our scaling series, where we’ll talk about each stage of growth and the challenges you’re going to face as you scale up your business from zero to 8-figures.
In this “zero to launch” episode where we’ll address some of the questions you’ll face when you’re determining how to launch and going from an idea for a product to actually getting sales.
If you enjoy this episode be sure to go back and check out the other core episodes in our Scaling Series that will give you value to take it to the next level whether you’re at the beginning, already making 7-figures, or somewhere in the middle.
- 5:04 Why we decided to do a scaling series.
- 9:12 The most important thing when you’re just starting out? Feedback.
- 10:29 Knowing what your community looks like is critical for scaling.
- 13:45 Once you know your community, identify their buying power and your market potential.
- 15:43 A zero to launch case study.
- 18:21 Common missteps at this stage.
- 19:45 Creating a “talk trigger” product.
Links And Resources
- Launch To Traction: The Scaling Series, Part 2
- Traction to Scaling: The Scaling Series, Part 3
- Growth Mode: The Scaling Series, Part 4
- Case Studies: The Scaling Series, Part 5
- The Coalition
- @a_brawn on Twitter
- @andrewfoxwell on Twitter
- Brand Growth Experts
- Foxwell Digital
- Review or subscribe on iTunes