016: Single vs Double Opt In: Which One You Should Use – Candid Conversation
Posted by July 8, 2014on
We’ll also compare a few different email providers, explain why some email providers strongly encourage the double opt-in, and we’ll go over a case study that breaks down the numbers when choosing one opt-in style over the other.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- Overview of Double, Single, and Confirmed Opt-Ins
- Why email marketing providers encourage double opt-in
- Email provider comparisons
- Pros and cons of both single opt-in and double opt-in
- The statistical breakdown of advantages/disadvantages of double/single opt-in
- Differences between hard and soft bounces
- What you option you should choose
- Plus a lot more!
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Case Study – Single vs. Double Opt-In Breakdown
- Email Providers
- Companies Using Single Opt-In Successfully
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business