There isn’t a rulebook for building a $100MM brand. This serial entrepreneur is here to tell you how he did it.
Josh Snow taught himself how to build websites at 12 years old. His early venture sparked a full-fledged passion for marketing and branding which led Josh to where he is today, the founder and CEO of Snow – a fast-growing D2C brand and leader in premium oral care.
Josh is a true operator and in this episode, we dive deep into how he’s grown Snow to over $100MM in revenue. We talk about the differences between running a $1MM company and a $100MM company, how his leadership has needed to evolve in the process, and his thoughts on hiring the right people. Josh also shares how leveraging influencer marketing was a game-changer and where he plans on taking the company next.
- 4:02 Josh’s pre-teen start to entrepreneurship
- 8:36 Snow’s defining moment of growth
- 13:55 Josh’s take on paid acquisition
- 16:45 How Snow strategically diversified their marketing channels
- 21:34 The biggest differences between running a $1MM and a $100MM company
- 27:07 How Josh has learned how to ask for help as a leader
- 32:20 The difference between “hunting elephants” and “hunting rabbits”
- 39:26 How Snow leverages influencer marketing and a celebrity’s social capital
- 45:00 Common misconceptions about running an eCommerce business
- 52:29 Where Snow is going and the challenges Josh sees on the horizon
- 56:01 Josh’s words of wisdom for eCommerce entrepreneurs