102: The Silent Power of Email Marketing Pt. 2
Posted by January 10, 2016on
Having a large email list is great. You know what’s even better? A large customer list. In this episode I’ll show you how.
Today we’re going to be continuing our 3 part series on ecommerce email marketing. If you haven’t listened to the first episode I’d recommend you start there.
This episode is going to focus on activating subscribers. If you haven’t listened to the first episode, I would rewind it back and start there.
In this episode I’m going to give you 5 strategies to help you turn your subscribers into customers.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- Why you should create a welcome sequence that is 100% different than what your customers get.
- How to set up an escalating sequence of emails to maximize the chance of a purchase.
- How to maximize sales by setting up trigger emails based on product views to increase propensity to buy.
- How to segment your abandoned cart program to incentivize first time purchasers.
- Why you should use evergreen time sensitive offers to drive sales.
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously and we’re very grateful for them. We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
33 Killer Tools and Apps for Ecommerce Pros
Enter your email to access the list of my favorite tools for scaling your business