103: The Silent Power of Email Marketing Pt. 3
Posted by January 14, 2016on
“Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.” – W. Edwards Deming
Today we’re going to be continuing our 3 part series on ecommerce email marketing. This episode is going to focus on maximizing profit through generating repeat sales.
If you haven’t listened to the first two episodes I’d recommend you start there.
- The Silent Power of Email Marketing Part 1: Generating Leads
- The Silent Power of Email Marketing Part 2: Activating Subscribers
In this third episode, I’m going to be sharing 5 tips to help you gain more repeat customers.
Key Takeaways from the Show
- Why you shouldn’t send an email until you determine what your ideal outcome is
- How to structure and build a win-back campaign
- What a VIP campaign can do for your bottom line
- How to cross sell your customers with complimentary products
- The power of an automated birthday campaign
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously and we’re very grateful for them. We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
33 Tools & Apps The Fastest-Growing Brands Are Using Right Now
Enter your email to access this list of killer tools for scaling up your ecommerce business