026: 3 Reasons Why You Are NOT An Online Business – Strategy Session
Posted by August 12, 2014on
No. That also means you are not an online business just because you advertise and sell online.
In this episode, we’ll discuss the 3 reasons why you’re not an online business, balancing your online acquisition channels AND your online/offline channels and the dangers of not doing so, and how you can start taking your marketing offline to sell more online.
Topics Discussed Throughout This Interview
- 3 reasons why you’re not an online business
- The three M’s in marketing
- Balancing your online acquisition channels AND your online/offline acquisitions channels – and the dangers of not balancing between the two.
- Examples of over-reliance on acquisition channels.
- Finding your customers where they hang out.
- Driving online sales with offline promotions
- Referral programs
- Email collecting
- Plus much more
Subscribe & Review
To get more awesome Ecommerce Influence content sent directly to your device and into your ears as they become available, you can easily subscribe by clicking on either one of the subscribe buttons below:
Also, ratings and reviews on iTunes (hopefully 5-stars!) help us tremendously, we’re very grateful for them.
We do read all of the reviews and we’ll answer your questions or comments on future episodes.
Austin & Chad!
33 Tools & Apps The Fastest-Growing Brands Are Using Right Now
Enter your email to access this list of killer tools for scaling up your ecommerce business